Bored1337
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


For those who are simply bored and want something to do.
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Naruto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jazze556
Ruler over the rainbows
Jazze556

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 25
Location : Sweden

Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Naruto   Naruto EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:54 pm

...was epic... until it killed my heart Naruto Blooddeathplz
Back to top Go down
http://bored1337.donut.tv
Sorachin
N00B
Sorachin

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 25
Location : Sweden GBG

Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto   Naruto EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:25 pm

*hypnotic voice* Go watch One piece~ Go watch one piece~!

('''\(*,...,*)/''')
Back to top Go down
Jazze556
Ruler over the rainbows
Jazze556

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 25
Location : Sweden

Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto   Naruto EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Sorachin wrote:
*hypnotic voice* Go watch One piece~ Go watch one piece~!

('''\(*,...,*)/''')
I would if it hadn't been for that my com doesn't have sound... It's so boring watching anime without sound.
Back to top Go down
http://bored1337.donut.tv
Narr97
Appletree
Narr97

Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 23

Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto   Naruto EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Jazze556 wrote:
Sorachin wrote:
*hypnotic voice* Go watch One piece~ Go watch one piece~!

('''\(*,...,*)/''')
I would if it hadn't been for that my com doesn't have sound... It's so boring watching anime without sound.
The I suggest a wonderful thing... Manga Razz
Back to top Go down
http://evamortsell.blogg.se/?tmp=23180809
Jazze556
Ruler over the rainbows
Jazze556

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 25
Location : Sweden

Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto   Naruto EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:31 pm

Narr97 wrote:
Jazze556 wrote:
Sorachin wrote:
*hypnotic voice* Go watch One piece~ Go watch one piece~!

('''\(*,...,*)/''')
I would if it hadn't been for that my com doesn't have sound... It's so boring watching anime without sound.
The I suggest a wonderful thing... Manga Razz
Yeah, but I hate reading on com ~~, in that case I have to lend in the library *has the two firsts books of one piece from confirmation camp (do you remember that anka? XD)*
Back to top Go down
http://bored1337.donut.tv
Narr97
Appletree
Narr97

Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 23

Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto   Naruto EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:33 pm

Jazze556 wrote:
Narr97 wrote:
Jazze556 wrote:
Sorachin wrote:
*hypnotic voice* Go watch One piece~ Go watch one piece~!

('''\(*,...,*)/''')
I would if it hadn't been for that my com doesn't have sound... It's so boring watching anime without sound.
The I suggest a wonderful thing... Manga Razz
Yeah, but I hate reading on com ~~, in that case I have to lend in the library *has the two firsts books of one piece from confirmation camp (do you remember that anka? XD)*
http://www.mangafox.com/ here you go ;D
Back to top Go down
http://evamortsell.blogg.se/?tmp=23180809
Narr97
Appletree
Narr97

Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 23

Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto   Naruto EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Narr97 wrote:
Jazze556 wrote:
Narr97 wrote:
Jazze556 wrote:
Sorachin wrote:
*hypnotic voice* Go watch One piece~ Go watch one piece~!

('''\(*,...,*)/''')
I would if it hadn't been for that my com doesn't have sound... It's so boring watching anime without sound.
The I suggest a wonderful thing... Manga Razz
Yeah, but I hate reading on com ~~, in that case I have to lend in the library *has the two firsts books of one piece from confirmation camp (do you remember that anka? XD)*
http://www.mangafox.com/ here you go ;D
*totally ignored Jazzes last reply...*
Back to top Go down
http://evamortsell.blogg.se/?tmp=23180809
Jazze556
Ruler over the rainbows
Jazze556

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 25
Location : Sweden

Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto   Naruto EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:35 pm

Narr97 wrote:
Narr97 wrote:
Jazze556 wrote:
Narr97 wrote:
Jazze556 wrote:
Sorachin wrote:
*hypnotic voice* Go watch One piece~ Go watch one piece~!

('''\(*,...,*)/''')
I would if it hadn't been for that my com doesn't have sound... It's so boring watching anime without sound.
The I suggest a wonderful thing... Manga Razz
Yeah, but I hate reading on com ~~, in that case I have to lend in the library *has the two firsts books of one piece from confirmation camp (do you remember that anka? XD)*
http://www.mangafox.com/ here you go ;D
*totally ignored Jazzes last reply...*
Baka, I already know many manga sites ~~
Back to top Go down
http://bored1337.donut.tv
Narr97
Appletree
Narr97

Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 23

Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto   Naruto EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Jazze556 wrote:
Narr97 wrote:
Narr97 wrote:
Jazze556 wrote:
Narr97 wrote:
Jazze556 wrote:
Sorachin wrote:
*hypnotic voice* Go watch One piece~ Go watch one piece~!

('''\(*,...,*)/''')
I would if it hadn't been for that my com doesn't have sound... It's so boring watching anime without sound.
The I suggest a wonderful thing... Manga Razz
Yeah, but I hate reading on com ~~, in that case I have to lend in the library *has the two firsts books of one piece from confirmation camp (do you remember that anka? XD)*
http://www.mangafox.com/ here you go ;D
*totally ignored Jazzes last reply...*
Baka, I already know many manga sites ~~
LALALALA I CANNOT HEEEAAAR YOOOOu
Back to top Go down
http://evamortsell.blogg.se/?tmp=23180809
Sponsored content




Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto   Naruto Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Naruto
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bored1337 :: General :: General-Miscellaneous-
Jump to: